My Engine Tuning Progress Bar

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fitness Goal

Well I decided to go for it once again and LOSE the weight I have been boomeranging with over the last couple of years. So I have pass to the LRC and I am involved with a class with Believe Studio (Tammy) and I'm just going to do it.
I have the head knowledge and resources, I just have to stick to it! I signed up with Livestrong.com to track my calories and fitness (As you can see from me progress bar above)  I have an intermediate goal of 54 lbs to shed. So If you can, please occasionally leave a comment to encourage me. Its really motivating to get a sporatic encouragement or butt kicking from others. So Hang on here we go....
Oh yeah; This year I will endeavor to write at least 1 paragraph report from every ride I do. So with the great weather we had on jan 16, I got all bundled up and went for a bright, brisk, bike ride Saturday afternoon to my 5.5 mile mark west on hiway 39, for a great total of 11 km. was a really nice ride. And this week I read some essays from Covert Bailey on fitness training - I learned the importance of doing sprints or intervals in areobic excercise. So I'll incorporate them into my training; beware I may even add them to the regular ride nights with Godspoke this year.
TTFN - Larry