My Engine Tuning Progress Bar

Sunday, March 05, 2006

New product


Because I am in the Car Car Industry we use 3m Paint Protection Films to protect hoods and front ends of autos. I found that during the mounting of my 'bents that my bike was getting scuffed as I lifted my foot across the frame. I had a scrap of 3M film in the shop so I took it home and put it on my BikeeE. No more scuffs and decals were protected. Since, I have put it on my 2 burleys and couple of friends bikes. It is an almost invisible, clear protection film that is easy to install. (weighs almost nothing)
Stepping over ones expensive recumbent and scuffing it is an inherent fear with most 'bent owners. So I will be hawking this film to other riders and shops. it will be a packaged 2"x 36", 4"x 36" sheet.(with a 48" option, too), with easy to follow directions.
If you are interested in protecting your 'bent email me at thediff@telus.net we'll talk prices and shipping, etc.

As for my Burley Django engine performance training and modification update: its down to 305 lbs this week; I signed up for the Camrose to Leduc MS 160 tour, met with a personal trainer and started doing low impact aerobics with the "Biggest Loser DVD". I am on my way to being under 275 for the tour and to my "ideal" wieght in less than 16 months!
Keep in touch
Larry