My Engine Tuning Progress Bar

Friday, April 10, 2009

Related Info

Hi Again,

Well my riding season is well under way and so far I am on par with last years km or even a bit ahead. I have decided to ride home fro work at least 2 times a week. I've been able to do that since mid March.

I have been impressed with other bloggers adding in more links and articles to their blogs; so I am going to do the same.

I started this blog to help chronicle my endeavors to ride and lose some weight. I started and continue to help run a local cycling group to promote fun, fitness and fellowship into our community. we have seen alot of people start into riding because of this.

Because alot are "new" to riding I found this web/blog site that will really help those who are just getting into this cycling thing anew http://biketoledo.net/index.html

Check it out, it has alot of info from chosing a bike to outfitting for a tour and everything in between. I will add this to the side bar for future reference. So stay tuned for more great info taht will encourage you to ride more!

Larry